Thailand wins the heart of every tourist and people visit it again and again. Why don’t you consider renting or purchasing of an apartment instead of just booking a hotel room? This type of residence has many advantages, and this residential complex is among the worthwhile choices of real estate in Thailand worth considering.
This Condominium apartments in Phuket are for those who value a balance between price and quality. Everyone who is interested in real estate in Thailand has to consider this residential complex. The project offers you 7 types of apartments with one or two bedrooms, spacious living zones, a functional kitchen, a well-lit living room and balconies with a stunning view over the pristine tropical wilderness of the island.
You will find everything for your comfort and security in the Condominium : an elevator, a lobby with a reception (from 9:00 a.m. — 5 p.m.), covered parking, 24/7 security with video surveillance, and Wi-Fi. The Condominium includes an outdoor pool with a kids’ area and a comfortable terrace, connected with private exits to some apartments. In the top floor you can find a 2-bedroom penthouse.
Last Units available : 1 bedroom apartment
Terms of payment : Booking Fee: 100,000 .- Thai Baht
Payment schedule: 1st installment (100%): Within 1 month (minus deposit)
common area/maintenance fee 50 THB/Sq.m/Month, Sinking Fund (Onetime payment) 600 THB/sq.r
Approx. Registration Fees (Shared 50/50)
a. Leasehold 1.1% of Purchase price
b. Foreign Freehold 3.3% of Purchase price
4 Lawyer service-preparation of documents package (in Thai language) for registration ownership:
Units are sold as renewable leaseholds. Leases are registered at the government land office and are renewed at the end of each term.
For a premium, Foreign Freehold Ownership can be reserved subject to availability.
A Rental Program is available. Terms and conditions apply.
1. Furniture equipment and fixtures are not included. However both Furniture and Turn Key Packages are available for purchase
and are compulsory for units participating in the Rental Program.
2. Water is approximately THB 30, 00 per cbm& Electricity is approximately THB 5,00 -7,00 per unit. Actual bill from government supplier is applicable and it will be charged as per actual use according to private water and electricity meter of unit.
3. The Booking Fee is non refundable
4. Late payment exceeding 30 day from notice date shall be deemed a cancellation unless a written notice has been
5. Contract prices are stated in Thai Baht (THB). All foreign currencies received is subject to the Thai Exchange Rate.
6. Price, Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.